All 9 art Reviews

Cage Fight Cage Fight

This is alright

I went to your website, some of them are funnier than others, but it's a strip so obviously that's the case. Keep up the work, it'll only (hopefully) get better!

Armaggon Re-design Armaggon Re-design

awesome

this is rad man, now I'm going to be going through all of your art... thanks for keeping me up.

jouste responds:

whaoh! awesome!

thanks for the comment and the highscore!

*highfives*

Crazy Crazy

awesome

love the use of texture. Great stylized drawing. This is the best one in your gallery by far.

you're good at keeping it simple yet fresh. Keep it up!

Bonnie Lass Summer 2011 Bonnie Lass Summer 2011

yeah...

yeah this is good art. Keep makin it.

maniac086 responds:

Thank you!

AVAT robot entry: Soft Steel AVAT robot entry: Soft Steel

this is sweet

like, awesome job dude

GreenWalker GreenWalker

sweet sketch

how old were you when you did this? Pretty good for something 4 or 5 years old, but I can def. see room for improvement (which you have already made since then) so no problem here :)

NodCraft responds:

yea... i really have practiced since then..... :P
i was like 14 years old i think.... if not 15.. i dont remembuh

Melodi Melodi

fan-freakin-tastic

love how the dress is kinda different than the skin. your work is awesome!

Recicled Weapon Recicled Weapon

cool design

sweet demonic character you got there bro, I like it. A little better quality would be nice though :)

NodCraft responds:

i know dude... all my pencil works ive got submited ill remake them... specialy this one cuz its a style that i left years ago... ive improved and the character is pretty good to leave it like this... also my camera and compuer efects messed it up more

Demon Nyoko Demon Nyoko

awesome stuff

love the tats, and the two colored eyes are a good touch.

only thing, ONLY thing I'd say would be to push your color depth further. But if it's your style, then it's cool, I just want you to keep getting better!

your anatomy is great :)